SEND Assessment Capability FREE.
From September Early to Primary Essence will include SEND assessment capability FREE as part of a seamless tracking and assessment system for all children 0-11yrs.
This is in addition to our existing products and is being piloted across specialist schools this Spring and Summer to ensure it meets the needs of practitioners. To promote and celebrate this powerful, enhanced product Early to Primary Essence is re-branding to;
We are the only online assessment and reporting system in the UK that includes all children, regardless of need. We continue to be committed to helping School Leaders, teachers, parents and their children to drive and take ownership of personalised learning.
We are a complete electronic system that is proven over the last 5 years through meeting the assessment and reporting needs of schools. E2P+SEND is developed by teachers for teachers and based on 16 years of experience as Educational Professionals providing assessment solutions.
Important – Moderation capability is part of our fully comprehensive system.
Formative, Illuminating, and Engaging online progress reports for children from birth to 60 months.
Early Years Foundation Stage practitioners using Early Essence will enjoy a paperless, time-saving service that drives outstanding teaching and learning through a meaningful collaboration between practitioners, parents and children.
- Record and save evidence instantly to the assessment package (video, photo, audio, pictures of children’s work) using our App available on Android, iPad and iPhone.
- Tag evidence easily to children or multiple children whilst also including the developmental stage they are working at (eg. 30 to 50 months. Secure).
- Half-termly or termly reports including an electronic ‘scrapbook’ of the child’s learning including long and short observations alongside the multimedia records.
- Early Essence generates professional reports for EYFS children including booklets showing the children’s ‘learning journeys’ as they progress through to more formalised learning at Key Stage 1.
- Reports can be viewed securely online, printed, or saved instantly from this package.
- A truly multi-lingual package allowing all members of the community to collectively work towards a child’s development.
“Early and Primary Essence Data Tracking is a delight to use. After years of searching for an effective data system, this truly addresses the needs of the school to give teachers comprehensive tools to ensure every child meets their potential.
The Mobile App technology has allowed us to assess anytime, anywhere and share the top quality images of this learning instantaneously with parents. Early and Primary Essence is key to pupil progress at Brackenhill Primary and Nursery.”